Philips Arcitec 1050
Philips Norelco arcitec 1050 is the most up to date Philips Norelco Shaver out yet. It’s amazing new design and 360 degree shaving head makes it very easy for you to shave and gives you a very smooth shave. Men are generally looking for a shaving machine which is the most convenient yet it does not harm their skin and that is exactly what the Philips arcitec has to offer.
- The battery of the new Philips Arcitec lasts longer than its previous models. It easily charges up within an hour and gives about 65 minute’s usage that is 21 days of shaving without any cord.
- It is equipped with a brush and a hair collection chamber which makes sure that the hairs don’t fall on the sink and saves your time which you would have to spend cleaning the sink.
- It gives you a very smooth and clean shave. It does not hurt at all or cuts the skin. You can get a very good shave within 5 minutes which is extremely quick as compared to normal razors.
- It is very light, in fact one of the lightest shaving machines out. The lighter the shaving machine the better shaving experience one will get.
- The battery has a low and full charge indicator which helps you in removing the battery from charge because if you don’t than the life of battery reduces.
- It is washable and very easy to clean.
- It has a 60 day money back guarantee which gives you a chance to return the product if you are not happy.
- It is flexible which makes it easy to reach areas which are generally hard to reach.
- It is very quiet which is what most of the customers are looking for. Generally shaving machines are very loud and extremely annoying but that is not the case with the Arcitec so that’s a huge plus.
It uses the Flex and pivot technology. The Flex technology enables the shaving machine to swivels 360 degrees. It has a triple track shaving head which speeds up the shaving process. The new Philips Arcitec costs around$186. It has a Stainless steel dual blade which again helps in lifting and cutting hair from deep skin. It has a battery gauge which lets you know when the battery might go out. Philips Arcitec comes with a 2 year warranty to increase its customer satisfaction level. It has a charging power-pod storage case which is best for you if you are on the move a lot.
One of the most outstanding features is that it has an advanced tube trimmer which sticks out from the main body and helps in trimming your sideburn, goatee or mustache.
Now after all reading all these benefits you might feel that this is the ultimate shaving machine but it also has some glitches which are as follows:
It is extremely expensive thus not affordable by majority. It’s only best if you can afford it.
It does not work without the battery i.e. directly from cord.
The trimmer is slight small.